Ayora World Stage Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article I: The Legislative Branch

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ratification of the 1st amendment: Titles

Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Empty Re: Article I: The Legislative Branch

Post by Ashla Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:55 pm

I understand, but we don't want to promote gridlock by supporting those who will not work together, and punishing those who do want to

Ashla
Admin

https://ayoraworldrole-play.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Article I: The Legislative Branch - Page 2 Empty Re: Article I: The Legislative Branch

Post by The kingdom of Warfang Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Ashla wrote:I understand, but we don't want to promote gridlock by supporting those who will not work together, and punishing those who do want to
But if we don't do this it seems we have at least two options: Be too soft and risk groups potentially making deals to essentially have one group running the show thanks to deals/alliances/whatever, or too much blockage that will cause polarization if not outright gridlock.

The kingdom of Warfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:22 pm

very well, I don't know how we will enforce it, but I support it

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:56 pm

I will just stand back and let Warfang debate this. He is a much better debater than I am.

Last edited by Joseph1 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added the word "and".)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:22 pm

It is decided. The first amendment will pass unchanged

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2