The Law Council

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Law Council

Post by RK of Gondor and Arnor on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Ashla wrote:
RK of Gondor and Arnor wrote:
Ashla wrote:We will not change our position on this issue, I also plan to send food from barisea to assist the famine
You're vetoing it then?
yes. the other two bills will be passed
Your country may continue the ban within your own nation, but please keep in mind the fact that the RKGA parliament has voted unanimously to vote in favor of the repealment of this law. Sending food shipments will not work either, and will only make Arnor dependent on them.

RK of Gondor and Arnor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Ashla wrote:
Ashla wrote:We will not change our position on this issue, I also plan to send food from barisea to assist the famine
You're vetoing it then?
Your country may continue the ban within your own nation, but please keep in mind the fact that the RKGA parliament has voted unanimously to vote in favor of the repealment of this law. Sending food shipments will not work either, and will only make Arnor dependent on them.
The government of the United American South would like to side with Arnor in the name of national sovereignty. We believe that a nation should act in their own best interests and not interfere with the best interests of another nation.

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Joseph1 wrote:
Ashla wrote:
You're vetoing it then?
The government of the United American South would like to side with Arnor in the name of national sovereignty. We believe that a nation should act in their own best interests and not interfere with the best interests of another nation.
Environmental issues affect ALL nations. It is of our concern, and I plan to veto this law. The veto cannot be declared unconstitutional, thus, it will stay vetoed. If your nation starts poisoning the oceans, it is very much my concern

Ashla
Admin

View user profile http://ayoraworldrole-play.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Ashla wrote:
Joseph1 wrote:
Ashla wrote:
You're vetoing it then?
Environmental issues affect ALL nations. It is of our concern, and I plan to veto this law. The veto cannot be declared unconstitutional, thus, it will stay vetoed. If your nation starts poisoning the oceans, it is very much my concern
What if the pesticides that are being used by Arnor are not bad for the environment? Have you ever considered that?

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Give me an example of truly enviormentalty friendly pesticides

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Ashla wrote:Give me an example of truly enviormentalty friendly pesticides
Senator Mark Iger is not an expert in pesticides. He does not know if any are truly environmentally friendly. He just believes the RKGA says. He has no reason to believe what they say is false.

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:46 pm

I wish for an example or else... No

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Ashla wrote:I wish for an example or else... No
Here is some information from the United States government about environmentally friendly pesticides:https://www.epa.gov/safepestcontrol/lawn-and-garden

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:52 pm

fine. only under heavy regulation

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Ashla wrote:fine. only under heavy regulation
I am sure that the RKGA will be happy to hear that.

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:55 pm

ok.

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RK of Gondor and Arnor on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:49 am

This is acceptable, thank you for your willingness to compromise.

RK of Gondor and Arnor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:52 am

This is acceptable, thank you for your willingness to compromise.
Senator Mark Iger is glad to see a state of reconciliation between the RKGA and Barisea. May we all move forward in making this union great.

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:12 am

Type of Bill: Choose Below:
A) Tax B) Criminal Law C) Requirement(Such as health codes) D) Other
Name of Bill: Sedition Act
Description: Neither citizens or states of the KUC may violently rebel or pirate another citizen, state, or government.

Member nations may leave the union, but may not attack it in the process of leaving. Attacking any part of the kingdom will result in being treated like an outside warring state, at which the rest of the nation is at war with.

If the nation is recaptured, it will be given a new governor from the loyal nations.

The leader of the rebellion will be killed, the followers exiled.

Date of Proposal: January 25, 2017

I have added this bill to the queue for debate because it is necessary to not use force against the Kingdom of United Countries. Violence is not necessary when peace is an option. If a nation wants to leave the union, they can do peacefully.

Last edited by Joseph1 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 pm

A) Tax  B) Criminal Law C) Requirement(Such as health codes) D) Other
Name of Bill: War on Optic Point; Defending the Honor of Barisea
Description: This is a dark hour for my nation. Barisea has been exiled by Optic point from the continent we live on! He has ousted Barisea. He has deceived us without provocation and stole power for himself. He has ill comment of our government and military programs, and has disgraced Barisea. We are in exile from our neighbors. In this darkest hour, we must stop Optic point. He has banned Barisea from the very region we created. We must stop him. Anyone who sides with him may leave the region with broken honor and labelled a villain.

Date of Proposal: January 27th, 2017

This bill needs to be passed by the Law Council urgently. Optic point threatens Barisea and the beautiful Queen Ashla. We need to rid the world of this evil that threatens all of us as well.

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:13 pm

I agree
I vote for it's passing

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:39 pm

I will use my 6th amendment powers to pass this bill. The war is officially started

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 am

A) Tax B) Criminal Law C) Requirement(Such as health codes) D) Other
Name of Bill: TARIV
Description:
TARIV (Testing and Removal of Irrelevant Variables) tests in all institutions, government and private, for variables that the institution bases it's price on that do not in actuality affect the work or quality necessary. For example, one race cannot have to pay a higher price than another, since the color of skin does not affect the difficulty of cutting hair. This is thus an irrelevant topic and using it to change the cost per group is making it an irrelevant variable. TARIV would remove the variable, in order to ensure equal service and to prevent racism, sexism, etc.

Date of Proposal February 3rd, 2017

I have added this bill to the queue because it ensures that everyone gets treated equally in society. There are no special privileges or detriments for groups of people. This is the most fair bill. Everyone should agree on it.

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashla on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:09 pm

I agree, as the creator of the bill

Ashla
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph1 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:28 pm

A) Tax  B) Criminal Law C) Requirement(Such as health codes) D) Other
Name of Bill: Construction of a Royal Palace
Description: This bill would construct government funded palaces in each nation for the resident royal family to live at. The palaces will be constructed with the best effort of the nations.
a) The local ruler may stay at the palaces, such as the president of the UAS in the UAS or the queen of Barisea in Barisea.
b) The monarch of the KUC and their family may stay in any of the palaces and can enact their laws from those points officially.
c) Each palace will be accompanied with buildings for all branches of government, allowing for the government of the KUC to meet anywhere.
d) A maximum of 10% additional tax may be added upon citizens to pay for the construction.
e) Each state must give a description of the entire government complex officially to be published in the archives.

Date of Proposal February 27th, 2017

I have added this bill to the Law Council's agenda because our member nations need a seat of government. The rulers of each of our nations also need an official office and residence.

Joseph1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum